Modern Slavery Act
Modern Slavery Act Transparency Statement
Queensgate Bow Opco Limited (the "Company") acknowledge the provisions of the Modern Slavery Act 2015. The Company is committed to ensuring acts of modern slavery, human trafficking, child and sexual exploitation do not occur in its business or within its supply chain.
The Company carries out business as a hotel located in Central London (In respect of the Holiday Inn Kensington Forum (the "Hotel")} and engages Queensgate Hospitality Management Limited (‘QHML') to manage the Hotel. Within the provisions of accommodation conference and events and food and beverage services, The Company employs up to 220 staff directly and has relationships with external businesses to support the running of the Hotel in the following way:
- Arrangements for the supply of goods and services (some by contractors) to the Hotel;
- and Arrangement with QHML to manage the hotel property on behalf of the Company and the supply of agency workers to support the Hotel's staffing requirements;
As part of the Company's due diligence process, in the January - December 2017 financial year, the Company has engaged QHML to:
- Advise on and identify the areas within its business and supply chain which may be at risk of modernslavery, human trafficking, child and sexual exploitation occurring;
- Advise on any new or renewed contracts for service/supply within the supply chain which may need to guarantee slavery, human trafficking, child and sexual exploitation does not occur with their business, and incorporate provisions to review/audit those suppliers where necessary;
- Advise on training which may be required to educate its employees on the potential risks and how to deal with them (if they were to arise) as a way of limiting and preventing those risks from occurring. This included any regular agency workers (from the supply chain) who work in the identified areas of risk within those businesses.
The Company, advised by QHML, will not knowingly support or deal with any business involved in slavery, human trafficking, child or sexual exploitation.